Last.

I have learned a variety of things in this class. I was never familiar with many of the programs that I am now able to work with. Programs such as Adobe Photoshop, have helped me in doing projects that I do outside of this class. I wasn't too familiar with program at the beginning but now that I've been exposed to it and how to work it has helped me tremendously. Another program that I've learned to work with is, Sharepoint.


Making websites has its perks with this program than at the beginning when we were just using HTML code. It is much easier to make a website with this program and navigating it. I'm glad I've taken this class because I've learned a lot with computer programs. Maybe for next year
use more interesting projects and more time for them so the students can put together a
decent site and what not to get all their ideas into the project.

No comments: