"If I could live anywhere in the world it would be..."



I have not lived in El Paso all my life. Yet where I have lived before El Paso is not too far from
it, New Mexico. While I was born here in El Paso, a couple of years were spent in New Mexico as well. There are a number of places that I would love to live; out of the country mostly.

If I could live anywhere it would probably be in Netherlands, Amsterdam. With cool summers and mild winters I wouldn't mind living there. Unlike El Paso with the near soaring three digits during the summer, which is why its known as the "sun city." I also like that the Netherlands has a number of national parks as well as a handful of nature reserves. I would maybe even like to live in Spain as my grandparents are Spaniard. Also maybe even Norway for its eye popping views.

No comments: