Classes

I would have to say that the class I enjoy the most would be anatomy.
I'm very interested in how the body functions and being able to understand it
is even better. I also like the class because of the teacher. He is very informational and
the environment in the classroom is different from other classes. I also like it because of the
hands on labs and practicals that we are able to do that allow us to interact differently than just taking notes from a book.

The class that i like the least, would have to be probably math. Not that I truly hate the subject or anything but its very tedious. The fact that it's so tedious sort of is what makes me not like it.
Also how problems in math can be so complicated and having to retrieve back to information from years ago that I can barely remember is hard enough, but once i am able to figure out the problem it is rewarding.

No comments: