Most interesting person I've met

I've been a volunteer for the Animal Rescue League for about 4 years now on and off and I have been given many opportunities throughout it. About 2 years ago I was asked to volunteer for a very known person by animal people on television . When I found out who it was I was extremely excited about it.

Turns out the person who I was going to be helping was Cesar Millan. He came to El Paso to do a presentation sort of thing that people who paid to go see him, would have a portion of that money go ARL. I was very happy to be a part of it. When I first met him, I realized he was a short but handsome man. He was very polite and had a smile that was very friendly. Throughout his presentation he talked about how to walk a dog and to take care of it like he does on the show. After the presentation I was able to meet him face to face and he had a very nice personality which seen on television on his show, The Dog Whisperer. I even took a picture with him and you can find that picture on the El Paso ARL website. He's one of the interesting people I have met, and I appreciated that he even adopted one of the dogs we had at the kennel and took it back home with him.

No comments: