Spring Break




At the beginning of the spring break I waited for 3 of my very close friends from college to come in. Two came in from UT Austin and another from San Marcos, Texas. I was extremely excited to see them because they graduated last year and I hadn't seen them since Christmas. I hung out with them and even went to a concert to see one of my favorite bands that came to El Paso, As tall as Lions.


After a few days I went with my uncle to Colorado in the middle of the week for a couple of days. He was there for business while I was there to enjoy the rest of my spring break. I didn't go skiing, as I'm not much of a skier, so him and I went hiking and saw beautiful trails and terraces. Some of the restaurants we ate at were very pleasing as I enjoyed some of my last days there.


http://www.colorado.com/

No comments: